Senior Recruitment Consultant- Tech - Bristol
Senior Recruitment Consultant- Tech
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Opus is a hugely established, multi award winning company who have a sustained, unrivalled track record of starting and growing teams/offices. We have a story we are really proud of and want it to continue. No UK startup recruitment company has ever reached our levels of growth prior to investment.
We have 3 main Brands:
- Opus (Tech recruitment) https://www.opusrecruitmentsolutions.com/
- JDRoss (Renewable Energy recruitment https://www.jdrossenergy.com/
- Nology (Tech training and D&i) https://nology.io/
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, your role is to maintain, identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (businesses), and candidate relationships within a very lucrative market.
Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service through headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. As you’ll know coming from recruitment, the role is fast-paced providing you with a variety of opportunities, daily.
- As a Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, your role is to maintain, identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (businesses), and candidate relationships within a very lucrative market Tech or Energy.
- Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service through headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission.
- As you’ll know coming from recruitment, the role is fast-paced providing you with a variety of opportunities, daily. You’ll also be:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Pitching JDR/ Opus services to potential clients
- Candidate sourcing via industry-specific job boards
- Candidate screening by phone, video, or in-person
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Client Meetings
- Business Developmen
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, with a focus on the staffing and recruiting industry
- Proven track record of success in end-to-end recruitment processes for a range of clients
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Creative and innovative mindset, with a commitment to continuously improving processes and strategies to attract top talent and support business growth
- Proven experience and success in permanent pr contract recruitment
- A proven track record of demonstrating resilience.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Financially motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team Player
- Experience in agency Recruitment
- 30 days Annual leave
- 1 week work from any office (including our international locations)
- 10 Offices Locations (Sydney, London, Bristol, Manchester, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dallas, Tampa, Austin and New York)
- Training & Development
- Hybrid/Remote schedule
- Wellness Resources
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, Car Allowances, Bonuses, Lunch clubs, Super trips (LA, Canada, Ibiza, Miami)
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, season tickets plus much more