Recruitment Consultant - Technology/Engineering - Sydney - Jan 24
Recruitment Consultant - Technology/Engineering
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – $80 – $100K
- Uncapped earning potential up to 40% – boost your bank account
- Surround yourself with high performers in a global company
- Amazing opportunity to work within highly lucrative technology niches
WHO ARE OPUS?
Opus Recruitment Solutions are a young, fun and driven recruitment consultancy. We are innovative and award winning. Niche and global. Unrivaled and ever-evolving. Our specialist recruitment solutions are only as successful as the clients and candidates they satisfy. But we don’t stop there. Because as the IT, technology and engineering sectors we serve continue to advance, we too continue to grow, expand and evolve at a rapid pace.
That’s why we are now on the hunt for experienced recruitment consultants with a passion or experience in technology to join our fun Sydney family. This is your chance to take your career to the next level and build yourself a lucrative desk, earn great money – all whilst having a cracking time with our fun and boisterous team!
- Lead generate and create pipeline of new business opportunities within your market
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process, from sourcing jobs and candidates, interviews and offer process
- Headhunt to identify and attract outstanding candidates
- Use a variety of sources from in-house database, social media and advertising
- Building long-lasting client relationships with a variety of different sized companies
- Meet clients, understand their business needs and deliver recruitment solutions
- Research and fully immerse yourself into creating your own business
- Staying up to date with changes in your market and industry, attending events on behalf of Opus
YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience within recruitment – Information Technology /Engineering/Construction desirable although not necessary
- A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
- Proven track record of billings
- A hunger to be the best and build your own business from the ground up
- Demonstrate resilience, an outstanding work ethic and a driven ambitious determined and competitive mind-set
- Full eligibility to work within Australia no restrictions – Australian citizenship, Permanent Resident, approved Defacto
- Sponsorship available for those that meet Australian requirements – 5years proven recruitment experience, or 2 years recruitment experience coupled with a relevant degree
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Clearly defined career path for all who join us
- Un-capped, no threshold commission structure, up to 40% – realistic earning potential of $300k
- Weekly incentives, bonuses and holidays, such as boat trips, sporting events, spa days, wine tours, the list goes on – we love to celebrate success!
- Privileges for hitting targets – leave early, start late, longer lunch breaks, WFH days
- Monthly lunch clubs at Sydney’s finest restaurants
- Global and Regional Super Trips – Previously have been to places of the likes of Mykonos, Bali, Las Vegas, Vanuatu
- International relocation opportunities
- Career paths for Senior / Principals to reach Director-level are clear, structured and most importantly, achievable.
- Hugely fun team with bundles of banter!
If you are looking for a role with autonomy, to run your own business yet the opportunity to be part of a successful and dynamic team, that offers continual growth coupled with really attractive commissions, incentives and perks, then don’t delay, please send us your CV today!
Alternatively, if you’d like to hear more about opportunities within Opus Talent Solutions in Australia, then don’t hesitate to reach out to Jodie Elson on 02 8089 0126.