Senior Account Manager - nology (Dallas, USA) - Dallas
Senior Account Manager - nology (Dallas, USA)
Dallas, Texas, United States
We launched _nology to address the shortage of technology skills, and have really meaningful impact on diversity in the industry. We want to demystify what working in tech actually means, so we can break down barriers and make it a place people from all backgrounds can thrive. The fact that coding is creative, exciting and progressive is one of the best kept secrets in the industry. We want to blow the lid off and let everyone know why they should be part of the tech revolution!
What We Do
_nology funds & runs intensive full time training programs, that enables people from any background to launch a new career in technology. This is specifically designed to make them job-ready with practical, up to date skills – not just theory – to meet the real-world needs. We then deploy them on site with our clients on long term contracts, to make sure these new careers are successful- ongoing support is a critical component to making sure these new skills stick. This is the part we need you for!
_nology is young, but we already have a global presence and a strong record of delivering exceptional outcomes. Backed by one of the fastest growing tech consultancies in the world, we have offices in the UK, Sydney & the US. Matching this scale is our ambition to grow all over the world in the coming years. We’ve recently been establishing our name in the US building our ability to deliver the future of software training.
Deliver the full 360 sales cycle from identifying sales leads through to successful sale, and ongoing account management. You will be responsible for the identification of new business opportunities within your vertical market, cold calling new clients, pitching the _nology offering and building up a book by placing _nology Consultants on to client projects. You will ensure that consultants are performing well on site and support them, and the client, to guarantee quality of service and maintain _nology values.
Build our Market Presence
- You will build the _nology presence in your vertical market through creating and sharing engaging materials and connecting with key decision makers
- You will get to know your vertical market and all its nuances through attending industry events and speaking with thought leaders
- You will actively contribute to the development of a positive _nology brand by conducting sales activities with the long term aims of the business in mind, not short-term gain!
Sales and Business Development Activities
- Identify sales leads and a target client map
- Design and deliver a business development plan to reach target clients, and take them on the sales journey
- Cold calling and emailing to open up conversations about _nology with decision makers
- Create winning pitch decks and proposals for presentation to clients
- Lead business meetings with clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Negotiate with clients to find the best commercial solution
- Ensure sales compliance work is completed to protect our revenue
Consultant and Account Management
- Manage the onboarding of new consultants to client site to ensure a smooth transition
- Managing your book of consultants
- Establish service reviews on a quarterly basis with clients
- Manage any professional or technical development requests from clients or consultants via the internal coaching team
- Experience in tech recruitment or tech/software sales
- Passion for improving diversity in the tech landscape and creating opportunities for people in the industry
- Personalised learning and development plan, and ongoing support
- Road mapped progression with clear direction to hit promotions
- The ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, on top of 20 days PTO and 11 national holidays
- Funded personal development opportunities
- Company trips
- Regular events
- Be an early team member for a business with ambitious goals (we backed by private equity)
- Build a suite of internal ed-tech products to keep your hands-on coding skills on point
- Support the growth of some of the US’s best known tech teams
- Have a truly meaningful impact on the industry and on individual people’s lives
- Benefits including healthcare, dental and vision, we ensure the full cost of employee cover with no contribution required
- 401k after 6 months of employment, company contribute up to 3%