Sales Executive -Recruitment - New York
Sales Executive -Recruitment
New York, United States
A recruitment training scheme with a difference – positive impact and unparalleled earnings!
Work for a company that is focused on positive social impact through sustainability and diversity – whilst also making a difference in your own life through high earnings and fast career progression.
Opus Talent Solutions is a Global people consultancy focused on the tech, digital and renewable energy sectors. We are experts in these future proof markets, and in providing solutions for our clients that benefit both the company and society as a whole.
We have 3 exciting brands within the Opus Talent Solutions Group. All our brands are focused on solving market and economic issues through recruitment solutions.
- Opus RS works with clients to build out their tech and digital teams
- _nology provides support and training for people from underrepresented backgrounds to build a career in digital that seemed out of reach
- JD Ross is the first global recruitment company to recruit candidates for renewable energy markets only, rather than finite energy sources.
Our corporate responsibility does not stop with our work in Renewable Energy and increasing D&I in the Tech Market. To counter our carbon footprint as a company and to celebrate our success in 2021 we have partnered with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for every person we place. We have already planted 1,000 trees this year!
This year we were nominated for 4 different diversity awards, and won the British Business Woman award for Diversity and Inclusion, up against inspirational brands such as Coca-Cola and EY.
As well as doing good, we also want to be great ourselves! We provide a collaborative and supportive environment that drives everyone to their best performance. We have received multiple awards for our growth internationally, as well as having one of the highest rates of “performance per person” (and therefore highest earners) in the industry.
We have grown from a Bristol-based start-up to a fast-growing global company, with 300 people in 8 offices in the UK, USA, Australia and Amsterdam. Over 25% of our staff have also chosen a city/country to relocate to as part of their career trajectory at Opus.
In 2021 we received our first external funding round – putting us in the top 1% of recruitment companies globally who achieve this milestone.
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, we are now taking applications for our first training scheme for 2022. We are looking to take thirty passionate individuals to help us on our mission.
At the end of your specialised four-week training course, you and your cohort will start your journey as Recruitment Consultants. You will grow your network in the exciting worlds of Digital Technology or Renewable Energy, placing candidates with our renowned clients like Pretty Little Thing, Trainline, Goldman Sachs, Sony and Burberry.
We are looking for individuals to join our Tampa, Dallas and New York offices.
Who we’re looking for?
We interview for potential, drive, good judgment, commitment, teamwork and coachability. We are an organisation committed to creating an inclusive workplace – meaning we don’t require a degree or specific experience. You could be a recent graduate, or looking for a career change.
We’re looking for individuals who want to jumpstart a life-long career where your input directly impacts your earning potential. Where you are the direct beneficiary of what you are willing to give to the role.
We are hoping candidates will demonstrate an ability to self-motivate and a desire to succeed, whatever their background. Whether that’s through sport, community projects, personal hobbies, education or previous work positions.
Who we’re looking for?
We hire for potential. We’re looking for people who want to make their next career choice matter. To succeed, you will need to be:
- Interested in sales and people-focused roles, with a particular passion for the Technology or Energy sector.
- Confident: a people person, team player and relationship builder with a flair for negotiation and persuasion.
- A listener, able to anticipate the needs of others and communicate clearly.
- Organised and process-led, you don’t hesitate to do things the right way.
Most importantly of all, to fit into Opus’s dynamic work culture, you’ll be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career.
Does this sound like you?
- Award-winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 Most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- 3 brand new and state of the art US offices in Dallas, Tampa and New York City
- We offer competitive salary packages with an OTE of $85,000 in your first 12 months with us ($45k base + uncapped commission and promotional bonuses)
- Clear and tailored progression plans
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Benefits including healthcare, dental and vision, we ensure the full cost of employee cover with no contribution required
- The ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips to luxury global destinations
- 401k after 6 months of employment
- Best-in-class training & development programmes
- International work/travel opportunities (8 offices worldwide)
- 20 days PTO and 11 national holidays