Recruitment Team Lead - Dallas - Dallas
Recruitment Team Lead - Dallas
Dallas, Texas, United States
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We are looking for a Recruitment Team Lead to lead a team of successful Recruitment Consultants in the Microsoft Dynamics space for our Opus Recruitment Solutions brand. You will inherit a team of junior and mid-level Recruitment Consultants and will be tasked on developing and supporting them.
You will have strong client development and recruitment skills and have worked in a recruitment role for 2-4 years, previous management/ leader experience isn’t essential, but is welcomed. Experience in the technology recruitment industry is strongly preferred, but not required. You will be put through our leadership program. You should have a strong desire to lead a team and help them grow.
- Leading by example, driving performance of recruitment activity, such as candidate generation, leveraging existing clients and building new client relationships, maintaining a constant pipeline, consistent billing activity.
- Strong commercial/ business acumen
- Managing a P&L, headcount & budgets
- Driving recruitment activity, individual and team performance
- Supporting Consultants in your team with their performance
- Coaching and mentoring
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, John Cartwright
- 2-4 years experience in a 360 recruitment role, technology industry is preferred
- Proven ability to manage a group of junior and mid level recruitment consultants OR a strong desire to move onto this stage of your career
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop and describe a plan on how you would grow and train your team
- Structured training program: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders program
- Share options
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have grown 70% year after year
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Las Vegas, Barcelona), day trips and more
- Hybrid work environment
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, plus more
- 30 days paid time off
- International work / travel opportunities (10 offices worldwide)