Recruitment Consultant - New York City, NY - New York
Recruitment Consultant - New York City, NY
New York, United States
We are built differently – a recruitment training scheme where you can have a positive impact and achieve financial freedom.
JD Ross Energy is a people consultancy with a purpose. We place talent within the full lifecycle in the renewable energy and digital technology sectors.
Join a globally renowned company that received private investment in 2021, putting us in the top 1% of recruitment businesses.
What makes us special?
JD Ross Energy is creating talent solutions to alleviate global issues. We are just as committed to our ESG (Environmental and Social Governance) as we are to our PPH (Performance Per Head) and both are way above the industry’s average.
Our CEO, Amy Golding, is the youngest female businesswoman of a company with a £100m turnover and she is doing things differently. We provide comprehensive growth and talent strategy across the full spectrum of companies, from unicorn start-ups to global heritage brands. We work across our three future-focused brands:
- JD Ross Energy, our renewable energy recruitment brand
- Opus Recruitment Solutions, our digital technologies recruitment brand
- _Nology, our tech-training and diverse talent hub
We have grown from a Bristol-based start-up to a fast-growing industry leader, with 300 people in 8 offices in the UK, USA, Australia and Amsterdam. Over 25% of our staff have also chosen a city or country to relocate to as part of their career trajectory at Opus.
We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best.
What it takes:
- You’re a natural negotiator, winning arguments is your bread and butter
- Not afraid of responsibility, you have a strong entrepreneurial skillset
- Recognition motivated; you strive to be acknowledged as the best
- A listener, who can anticipate the needs of others and communicate clearly
What you’ll do:
- Be a broker between the client (the businesses we work with) and candidate (people looking for the next step in their career), by sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing deals
- Approach and source potential candidates for live jobs using our RecTech and outbound sales techniques
- Be a market expert in your niche sector and identify, target and work with key clients there
- Build your brand and elevate the company’s image through socials and in-person networking
The fun stuff!
- Award-winning consultancy: Best Recruitment Agency of the Year; Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For; Virgin Fast Track; International Fast track/ Top 2 Most Socially Engaged Business; Financial Times Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies; Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries ($50,000 – $58,000 base salary with OTE of $75,000 -$100,000 in your first year), uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- 30 holiday days excluding Bank holidays
- 1 week work from anywhere, login from a sunny locale or your family home
- 1 week work from any Opus Office, a week in Amsterdam or Sydney sound appealing?
- Clear and tailored progression plans based on your work ethic. You reach your personalized targets, and you will be promoted no matter the timeline
- A collaborative working environment that is social, celebratory and supportive
- Top wellness plans that include employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, cycle-to-work schemes and access to mental and physical health packages
- Monthly, quarterly and annual all-inclusive incentive trips to global luxury destinations such as Ibiza, Miami, the Swiss Alps and more
- Lunch Club on the last Friday of every month, meet your targets and be wined and dined at Michlin-starred restaurants networking with the best in the company from trainee to CEO
- Best-in-class training & development programs with mentoring sessions monthly led by top performers in the company
- Eight international offices with opportunities to relocate to Australia, Amsterdam, United Kingdom, or other US offices
To be considered for this role, please apply. You can also contact me directly at email@example.com