Principal Recruitment Consultant - Technology - New York
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Technology
New York, United States
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We are looking for a Principal Recruitment Consultant with experience recruiting in a niche market of technology such as software development or software engineering. You will be responsible for kickstarting our staffing services in your niche market with support from our existing successful recruitment consultants, training programs, and management teams.
You will have strong client development and recruitment skills and have worked in an agency recruitment role for 2-4 years, with at least 1-2 years in a 360 recruitment consultant role within a niche market in tech. You should have a strong desire to lead our business in your market through your business development and recruitment efforts.
This position offers you a fast-track to career growth opportunities, as well as the autonomy to run the business in your prospective region/market, and play a strong role in growing our business.
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Business development, building new client relationships through cold calling, meetings and networking.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Finding the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting and other recruitment efforts
- Creating job adverts
- Negotiating with both clients and candidates.
- 2-4 years experience in an agency recruitment role, in a 360 recruitment consultant role within a niche market in tech (e.g., Software Development, Data & BI, Design & Digital)
- Proven ability to build a client and candidate base within your niche market, with a billing history of $300k+ annually
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop and describe a plan on how you would build out your market
- Structured training program: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders program
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have grown 70% year after year
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Las Vegas, Barcelona), day trips and more
- Hybrid work environment
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, plus more
- 30 days paid time off
- International work / travel opportunities (10 offices worldwide)