Principal Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy - Austin
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
Austin, Texas, United States
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We are looking for a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our JD Ross Energy brand. You will be recruiting across the Wind, Solar or Renewable Energy market. We are looking for people who want to continue to build our brand in the market, creating new relationships as well as leverage existing accounts we have with clients. This is a chance for people to really take their career to the next level.
You will have strong client development and recruitment skills and have worked in a 360 recruitment consultant role for 2+ years. This is a 360 role so business development experience as a recruiter is a must have qualification.
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Business development, building new client relationships through cold calling, meetings and networking
- Expanding and managing relationships with existing clients
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market
- Negotiating with both clients and candidates
- Finding the best candidates in your niche market within renewable energy. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
- 2+ years in an agency 360 recruitment consultant role, currently at a senior or principal level doing perm/FTE recruitment. Consistently billing 300k+ annually
- Process driven
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Collaborative and able to thrive in a team based environment
- Competitive base salary (base salary between 55k-70k which increases based on performance)
- Uncapped commission up to 40%, and opportunity to receive quarterly bonus based on your billings
- Structured training program: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders program
- Fast career progression: whether you’d like to lead your own team or become a top producer, we’ve got a designated path for you!
- 30 days PTO, in addition to 1 week work from anywhere and 1 week work from any of our global offices
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) and retirement plan opportunities
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Mauritius), day trips and more
- Remote and office working
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have grown 70% year after year