Location: 125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ, GB
For a job as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
• Knowledge of the IT and Technology space ideally in London
• Experience mentoring junior consultants
• A keen interest in managing a small team
• Keen end to end recruitment process knowledge
• Ability to contribute to client strategy, working alongside other Senior Consultants
• A skilled negotiator with both client and candidates
• Ability to be client facing and proficient in gathering role requirements
• Strong ability to use direct recruitment methods, with social media sourcing, advertising, headhunting, referrals
• Ability to manage pipeline of passive candidates and upcoming roles
• Develop your solid lead base of relevant prospective clients and candidates
A senior recruitment Consultant job will allow you access to the following benefits:
• A competitive and transparent salary structure
• Achievable salary uplifts ran as incentives
• Uncapped commission and bonuses
• Tailored promotion targets aligned to consultants ideal career path
• Win extra days holiday, ran as a quarterly incentive
• Access to our Personal Development Pillar (up to director level) where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual as an aside to your on the job training.
• Access to industry-leading on the job training, whatever your level and aspirations
• International relocation opportunities
• Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
• Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips, individual weekly incentives run by teams
• Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
• Use of the wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills
• Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
• Company contribution pension scheme
• Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
• Tech schemes
• Eye Care Schemes
• Healthcare Schemes
• Childcare vouchers
• Mortgage savings support
A fantastic job has arisen for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us in our London Technology and Innovation team as a Team Lead, this job has arisen as a result of a hugely successful hiring push last year.
For this we would be looking for an Individual with a background across the IT or Software development lifecycle, and who can work alongside our MD to manage and develop a small team of billing Consultants.
This would be a great job for an experienced Team Manager who enjoys developing the next generation of top recruiting talent, or a Consultant who enjoys working closely with other teams on both Contract and perm to develop client strategy.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Senior Biller. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
If you would like more information on why you should join a vibrant office and enjoy a fulfilling career at Opus, please click apply now, or call in on 01173006385.
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2019-02-21
Expiry Date: 2019-03-22
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 8th Floor, New York, 10022