Location: Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, Bristol, BS1 6NA, GB
Having grown from 3 people in Bristol to 250 people across 4 continents and 7 offices in just 10 years, we are one of the fastest growing firms in the world.
What you’ll be doing
• Collecting payments and contacting clients by telephone, email and written correspondence.
• Required to meet strict deadlines especially end of the month activities which include allocating payments and liaising with accountants for bank reconciliations.
• Prioritising collections by debt and age, whilst working collaboratively with the legal team regarding outstanding debt.
• Inputting payments into systems accurately across an array of different banks.
• Liaising with client relationship managers to ensure debts are processed and received.
• Organising remittance advices to ensure payments are allocated correctly.
• Processing bank transfers and refunds.
• Investigating and resolving credit control queries and invoice discrepancies.
• Reconciliations and administration.
• Assisting with internal and external audits.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Excel
• Cash collection forecast
Reward, Compensation and Benefits
Our total reward packages include
• Access to our Personal Development Pillar where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual as an aside to your on the job training.
• Access to industry-leading on the job training, whatever your level and aspirations
• Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips
• Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
• Use of the wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills
• Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
• Company contribution pension scheme
• Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
• Tech schemes
• Eye Care Schemes
• Healthcare Schemes
• Childcare vouchers
• Onsite Gym
• Mortgage savings support
• Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
This role would suit someone who has an attention to detail and is very well organised. You would need to be able to work well under pressure and handle a fast paced environment as well as being able to multitask. The ideal candidate would be someone with previous experience from working in a similar role however it isn’t essential as full training will be provided. Your responsibilities apply to the entire Opus Talent Solutions Group.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
**For more information then feel free to call me on 01173006387**
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2018-12-05
Expiry Date: 2018-12-19
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Number 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M3 3JE
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Singel 250 1016 AB , Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20-5219432
135 E 57th St, 15th Floor, New York, 10022