Location: 125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ, GB
For a job as a Senior Delivery Consultants you will be expected to have the following skills:
• Working across a range of large accounts from consultancy to retail, covering everything from tech/support/data/development and more
• Managing all vacancies, discussing the brief with the hiring manager to implement the recruitment campaign
• Building robust non “transactional” relationships
• Attending recruitment review meetings and weekly /monthly updates with key stakeholders
• Work within a fast paced environment under tight timescales
• Work, learn and develop alongside one of our Associate Directors
• Working towards a promotion to Team Lead to grow the RPO function in our bustling London office
• Keen end to end recruitment process knowledge
• Ability to manage interview bookings and scheduling
• Strong ability source candidates using all tools of proactive and passive approach
• Strong candidate management across end to end interview process
• Ability to manage pipeline of passive candidates and upcoming role
A Senior Delivery Consultant job will allow you to enjoy access to the following benefits:
• A competitive and transparent salary structure
• Uncapped commission with no thresholds
• Time 2 Incentive: earn and accumulate up to 10 extra days paid holiday
• Salary target incentives: Increase your basic salary by up to £7000
• Free use of the company wellness retreat in the hills of Tuscany
• Eye Care Schemes
• Healthcare Schemes
• Childcare vouchers
• Mortgage savings support
• Tailored promotion targets aligned to consultants ideal career path
• Access to our Personal Development Pillar (up to director level) where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual as an aside to your on the job training.
• Access to industry-leading on the job training, whatever your level and aspirations
• International relocation opportunities
• Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
• Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips, individual weekly incentives run by teams
• Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
• Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
• Company contribution pension scheme
• Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
• Tech schemes
A fantastic job has arisen for a Senior Delivery Consultant to join a brand new Delivery/RPO function being built in our London office, this is to mirror the success of a similar function we have in Bristol.
If successful the job of this Delivery Consultant will be to support our Associate Director in delivering to our high volume Tech accounts, as well as work closely with internal recruitment in building out a strong delivery function in our London office.
As a result this would be a great opportunity for a Senior Delivery Consultant who is interested in a job with a high earning potential and the chance to manage and develop a team.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Senior Biller. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
If you would like more information on why you should join a vibrant office and enjoy a fulfilling career at Opus, please click apply now, or call in on 01173006385.
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2019-02-21
Expiry Date: 2019-03-22
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 8th Floor, New York, 10022