Location: 125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ, GB
Opus Talent Solutions is a record breaking, global recruitment business committed to innovation and technology. The happiness and well-being of Opus employees is a top priority and we are proud to have significant measures in place to ensure our people really enjoy their career and personal development.
The SDC will have the opportunity to work, learn and develop alongside one of our Associate Directors, who is not only the ‘Top Biller’ of the entire Opus Group but someone who is about to hit Opus’ best ever annual billing target of 400k!
The requirements/skills of the Senior Delivery Consultant
• Previous Technical Delivery and/or previous 360 recruitment experience
• Management of all vacancies from discussing the brief with the hiring manager to implementing the recruitment campaign
• Building robust non “transactional” relationships
• Recruitment review meetings and weekly /monthly updates to key stakeholders
• Deliver effective recruitment campaigns and solutions
• Work using strong KPIs and effective timescales
• Strong skills using direct recruitment methods, with social media sourcing, advertising expertise
• Strong candidate assessment/processing skills
This role will be based in London with occasional travel to the US. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a delivery focused role handling contingent recruitment projects. This role will focus on, candidate delivery and stakeholder management to ensure the recruitment life-cycle runs seamlessly.
You will ideally have experience within a recruitment role and the ability to pick up new recruitment technologies and systems quickly and effectively. You will also be passionate about maintaining partner and candidate relationships and be the face of Opus to our clients.
There is the opportunity to step into a team leading role and grow this function in our bustling London office for the right person.
• Able to develop strong stakeholder relationships in a consultative fashion, preferably also using stakeholder management systems.
• Must be commercially focussed, outlook able to communicate resourcing strategy that is aligned to the clients HR priorities
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2018-11-19
Expiry Date: 2018-12-24
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Number 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M3 3JE
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Singel 250 1016 AB , Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20-5219432
135 E 57th St, 15th Floor, New York, 10022