Location: 125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ, GB
Opus Talent Solutions are recruiting for Recruitment Consultants to join our London office. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients. By launching your recruitment career at Opus, you will embark on a best in class Training Programme.
• During your first four weeks, you, along with peers will join Opus’s award-winning training programme that will help you understand the recruitment industry as quickly as possible
• Training on all elements of the recruitment process, from candidate management to how to apply your sales and negotiation expertise in a recruitment context.
• Receive cross-team buddy mentoring sessions, video-based learning, and on the desk support from the day you start.
Once integrated into your new team you will then embark on The Opus Evolve, Explore, Excel Learning and Development programme. These bespoke programmes are tailored for you throughout your Opus Career.
• Recruitment Consultant to join a fast-paced dynamic Tech or Energy team
• Working in an established and high performing team that are hardworking and sociable
• Excellent earning potential, and an ability to work with clients from different industries throughout London and surrounding areas.
• Headhunting the best talent in the market
• Opportunities to progress within the team
• Telephone based sales as well as face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
• Networking and continually developing relationships with clients & candidates
• A proven background in sales focused roles
• Interest in the Technology or Tech sector
• Someone who has an eye for business development and can anticipate client & candidates' requirements in good time
• Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining good existing relationships with clients & candidates
• Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
• Service driven and highly motivated
• Resilient and committed to finishing things you’ve started!
• Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Opus Talent Solutions
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2020-03-05
Expiry Date: 2020-05-31
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 15th Floor, New York, 10022
Level 29, One International Towers, Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW, 2000
T: Opus RS: +61 (0)2 8089 0100 JD Ross: +61 2 8089 0190