Location: Level 29, One International Towers, Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW, 2000, AU
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award winning end-to-end talent consultancy and recruitment firm, focused on technology and innovation. The company’s mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
It's no longer enough to think about recruitment as a stand-alone service. We work with our clients to map out the entire "customer journey"... for their employees.... from talent attraction, to recruitment, to performance management, staff retention and succession planning.
We have an incredible team of motivated and energetic people who think creatively about solving the global issue of Talent. We are the only place where you can experience the career progression, earning potential and energy of a recruitment career, with the training, and learning potential of a consulting company.
With this in mind, we are keen to connect with a fun, driven and energetic Delivery Consultant who will be integral in providing all round Customer Success – across Talent, Delivery and Market Intelligence.
· You will be instrumental in connecting with the best Talent across the technology space
· Headhunt to identify and attract the best talent nationally
· Map out, converse, qualify, interview, assist and travel through the entire journey with your candidates
· Introduce and deliver your hot talent to our experienced team of consultants who will sell on your behalf
· Use a variety of sources to create your talent pool, from our in-house database, social media and advertising
· Be inquisitive – networking is key, we want you to know what’s happening in your market, so you can generate leads that lead to new business opportunities
· Offer the best candidate care – chat, chat, chat!
· Open, eager, ambitious and competitive
· Possess some face to face or customer service/telesales experience (call centre, B2B, B2C, customer led environment)
· Receptive to meeting and exceeding realistic targets around Talent Mapping, Delivery and Market Knowledge
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal is essential to the role
· You will have a passion for people!
· Eligible to work in Australia full time with no restrictions – Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, De-facto, Dependant
· Attractive starting salary
· Incentivised financial bonuses – based on Talent, Delivery and Marketing Intelligence
· 28 days paid annual leave (including public holidays)
· In-house training team providing a centre of excellence
· Fun, driven and ambitious team environment!
If you would like to hear more about this role or opportunities within OPUS TALENT SOLUTIONS in Australia, then don’t delay, get in touch with me today! Call Lizzie on +61 (0) 2 8089 0123
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2018-10-31
Expiry Date: 2019-08-31
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Number 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M3 3JE
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Singel 250 1016 AB , Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20-5219432
135 E 57th St, 15th Floor, New York, 10022