Location: Level 29, One International Towers, Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW, 2000, AU
Who are we?
Opus Recruitment Solutions is a fun, driven and highly ambitious global recruitment company. We have been voted as one of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing recruitment agencies and we are proud to be known for being able to supply top engineering talent to niche roles all over the world!
We are now looking to continue to make an impact with our recruitment solutions in the southern hemisphere and are on the hunt for passionate souls, who thrive in a highly energetic environment and are keen to learn from our high flyers and become fully fledged Recruitment Consultants in Sydney.
This is a great time to be joining Opus Recruitment Solutions and equally, a wonderful time for a graduate/trainee to become part of a friendly and successful team.
· Calling clients over the telephone to identify recruitment needs
· Offer consultative advice and deliver solutions according to their requirements
· Headhunt to identify and attract outstanding candidates
· Interview candidates over the phone or face to face
· Use a variety of sources from in-house database, social media and advertising
· Research and fully immerse yourself into creating your own business
· Lead generate to create a pipeline of new business opportunities within your market
You will be:
· Driven, ambitious and hunger to succeed
· Possess some face to face or telesales experience (call centre, B2B, B2C, customer led environment)
· An understanding of a target led environment, how to
· Motivated, resilient and competitive
· Strong communication skills
· Educated or knowledgeable in the world of Energy, Engineering or Utilities is highly desirable
· Eligible to work in Australia full time with no restrictions – Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, approved De-facto, Dependant, current 457 or more
· Have a passion for running your own business
· Lucrative, un-capped commission structure - up to 40%
· Incentivised Bonuses and Prizes (Holidays, Hat Club Lunch Club, VIP Sports Events etc)
· International/global opportunities
· 28 days paid annual leave (including public holidays & extra incentive days)
· In-house training team providing a centre of excellence
· Fun, driven and ambitious team environment!
If you would like to hear more about this role or opportunities within OPUS TALENT SOLUTIONS in Australia, then don’t delay, get in touch with me today! Call Lizzie on +61 (0) 2 8089 0123
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2019-10-21
Expiry Date: 2020-01-31
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 8th Floor, New York, 10022