Location: 125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ, GB
Opus Talent Solutions are now on the looking for a Talent Partner to deliever cvs to large consultancies. This role will be based in London office, working alongside our highest perm biller, who is working exclusively to help recruit for these clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a delivery focused role, handling many accounts. This role will focus on, candidate delivery and stakeholder management, to ensure the recruitment life-cycle runs seamlessly. There is the potential for this role to develop into a Team Leader role.
You will ideally have experience within an IT recruitment role and the ability to pick up new recruitment technologies and systems quickly and effectively. You will also be passionate about maintaining partner and candidate relationships and be the face of Opus to our client.
What you’ll be doing
• Exceptional Sourcing Recruitment Experience
• Management of all vacancies from discussing the brief with the hiring manager to implementing the recruitment campaign.
• Building robust non “transactional” relationships.
• Recruitment review meetings and weekly /monthly updates to key stakeholders
• Deliver effective recruitment campaigns and solutions
• Work using strong KPIs and effective timescales
• Strong skills using direct recruitment methods, with social media sourcing, advertising expertise
• Strong candidate assessment/processing skills
• Ideally the right candidate will have an understanding of employment legislation, specifically relating to recruitment
• Prior experience of working in the technical organisations, managing commercial resourcing
• Able to develop strong stakeholder relationships in a consultative fashion, preferably also using stakeholder management systems.
• Must be commercially focussed, outlook able to communicate resourcing strategy that is aligned to the clients HR priorities.
Reward, Compensation and Benefits
Our total reward packages include:
• A competitive and transparent salary structure
• Uncapped commission and bonuses
• Tailored and individualised career path mapping
• Access to our Personal Development Pillar, where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual.
• Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering outstanding training whatever your level and aspirations
• International relocation opportunities
• Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips
• Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
• Complimentary access to our wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills for you and your family and friends
• Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
• Company contribution pension scheme
• Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
• Tech schemes
• Eye Care Schemes
• Healthcare Schemes
• Childcare vouchers
• Mortgage savings support
• Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Consultant. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2019-07-23
Expiry Date: 2019-08-09
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 8th Floor, New York, 10022