Location: Level 29, One International Towers, Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW, 2000, AU
• Attractive starting salary
• Uncapped commission and incentivised financial bonuses based on Talent, Delivery and Marketing Intelligence
• Tailored and individualised career path mapping
• Access to our Personal Development Pillar where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual In addition to your on the job training
• Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering outstanding training whatever your level and aspirations
• International relocation opportunities
• Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips
• Complimentary access to our wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills – Italy for you and your family and friends
• 28 days paid annual leave (including public holidays)
• Eye Care Schemes
• Healthcare Schemes
• Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol UK in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Consultant. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
If you would like to hear more about this role or opportunities within Opus Talent Solutions in Australia, then don’t delay, get in touch with me today! Call Lizzie on +61 (0) 2 8089 0123 or email email@example.com
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2019-01-08
Expiry Date: 2019-08-01
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 15th Floor, New York, 10022