Location: Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, Bristol, BS1 6NA, GB
Having grown from 3 people in Bristol to 250 people across 4 continents and 7 offices in just 11 years, we are one of the fastest growing firms in the world. We are also looking to expand our Operations team to help with the vast amount of accounts we have.
What you will be doing
• Liaison to all Contractors on site through UK and Europe
• Contact for advice for Contractors on Payroll, time sheets, contracts and compliance
• Writing, Sending and chasing all contract placements, extensions and compliance documents
• Responsible for contractor check in/follow up calls once contracts have been sent
• Dealing with contractor queries and portal queries
• Dealing with client queries regarding contract terms and first point of contact to negotiate client payment terms
• Chasing time sheet approvals and missing Contractor invoices
• Preparing weekly and monthly contractor payroll
• Checking Contractor invoices have correct information on them i.e. VAT number, bank details etc.
• Liaison with Umbrella companies, ensuring procedural understanding and maintaining the PSL
• Ensuring Compliance records on RDB are up to date
• Raising complex contract queries to management
• Organises, creates and sends all perm terms
• Supporting and offering advice to Consultants regarding terminations and notice periods
• Checking all foreign workers have the Right to work in the UK i.e. working visa
• Chasing all expenses approvals by the client
• Responsible for reading up on new Recruitment legislation which may affect operational and compliance processes
• Compliance Audits
• Contact for clients and discussing time approvals and procedures and deciding if it is feasible for us as an agency to follow their time sheet processes or whether we ask them to use Opus’
• Answering the phone
Reward, Compensation and Benefits
• A competitive and transparent salary
• Access to our Personal Development Pillar where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual In addition to your on the job training
• Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering outstanding training whatever your level and aspirations
• Complimentary access to our wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills
• Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
• Company contribution pension scheme
• Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
• Eye Care/ Healthcare Schemes
• Onsite Gym
• Childcare vouchers
• Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Consultant. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
If you would like more information on why working for Opus is so awesome, please check out our website and careers page.
If you have already done this, we look forward to receiving your application!
Organisation: Opus Talent Solutions https://careers.opustalentsolutions.com/img/g4j-logo.gif
Date Posted: 2019-07-22
Expiry Date: 2019-08-30
Where we are is where you want to be: at the forefront of talent solutions around the world. Wherever you join us, in the UK or Europe, North America or APAC, you’ll find each of our offices is home to a friendly, professional team leading the way in talent solutions.
Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA
T: +44 (0)117 968 9292
125 Finsbury Pavement, Moorgate, London, EC2A 1NQ
T: +44 (0)207 448 1414
Spaces Works, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5AN
T: +44 (0)161 274 9641
Space Works, Herengracht 124-128, 1015 BT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
135 E 57th St, 15th Floor, New York, 10022