Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam - Amsterdam
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We’re looking for people who want to make their next career choice matter. These people are interested in sales and people focused roles, with a particular passion for the Technology or Energy sector. They’re confident: each of them a people person, team players and relationship builders with a flair for negotiation and persuasion.
They’re also a listener, able to anticipate the needs of others and communicate clearly. When it comes to being organised and following processes, they don’t hesitate to do things the right way. This is a SALES role first and foremost, being financially motivated is a must.
What you’ll do:
As a Recruitment Consultant in-training, you’ll be put through our intensive, award-winning training programme. After four weeks you’ll have graduated along with the rest of your team into an environment of learning, support and success.
As a new member of our dynamic Tech or Energy teams, you’ll understand many aspects of the recruitment and technology industry and be trained in how the recruitment process works: from candidate management to client relationships, sales and negotiating.
You’ll also be able to access Nology’s tech training program, if you want to, that covers the basics of agile, coding and programming, so you can talk confidently to both candidates and clients.
As an Opus Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have excellent earning potential and the chance to have an incredible career surrounded by like minded people and ambitious clients.
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, car allowances, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Clear and tailored progression plans
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets plus much more
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips to luxury global destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (9 offices worldwide)