Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Renewables - London
Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Renewables
London, England, United Kingdom
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We’re looking for people who want to make their next career choice matter.
These people are interested in sales and people focused roles, with a particular passion for the Technology or Energy sector. They’re confident: each of them a people person, team players and relationship builders with a flair for negotiation and persuasion.
Recruitment being a sales role you will be expected to hit targets and be motivated by earning commission on top of your basic salary. You can expect to earn between £30- £35k OTE in your first full year.
What you’ll do:
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be a specialist in the Tech or Energy space, you will be put in a market and develop your knowledge within that area.
In-training, you’ll be put through our intensive, award-winning training programme. After four weeks you’ll have graduated along with the rest of your team into an environment of learning, support and success.
You will be trained in how the recruitment process works: from candidate management to client relationships, sales and negotiating. You will be responsible for business development to generate new clients, as well as placing candidates into roles, negotiating and selling opportunities.
As an Opus Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have excellent earning potential and the chance to have an incredible career surrounded by like minded people and ambitious clients.
- Cold calling
- Building relationships
- Business development
- 30 days Annual leave
- 1 week work from any office (including our international locations)
- 10 Offices Locations (Sydney, London, Bristol, Manchester, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dallas, Tampa, Austin and New York)
- Training & Development
- Hybrid/Remote schedule
- Wellness Resources
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, Car Allowances, Bonuses, Lunch clubs, Super trips (LA, Canada, Ibiza, Miami)
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, season tickets plus much more