Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology - London
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology
London, England, United Kingdom
Opus are looking to grow yet again, due to a record breaking last two quarters during Covid we are still looking to grow. We are hiring for experienced Recruitment Consultants in our London office. Technology is constantly evolving making it an extremely lucrative and exciting market to work in.
We are looking for 360 Recruitment Consultant to continue to build our brand in the market, creating new relationships as well as leverage existing accounts we have with clients. This is a chance for people to really take their career to the next level.
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award winning, global leader in Technology, Energy and Engineering recruitment. We have two specialist recruitment brands Opus IT and JDRoss Energy.
We are passionate about people in the workplace. We have 2,000 clients across the globe from Multinationals through to innovative start-ups. We know exactly what our clients need and are the only recruitment company that creates our own candidate pool through our tech training accelerator programme _nology.
Having launched in 2008, we are proud to have featured on the Sunday Times Best places to work list, as well as the Virgin Fastest Growing 100 companies and placed 10th for fastest international growth. We cover numerous global locations and have offices and clients across the UK, US, APAC and EMEA, with exciting plans for continued growth.
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Business development, building new client relaationships through cold calling, meetings and networking.
- Arranging events/ meets ups within your market area.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Finding the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting and other
- Creating job adverts
- Negotiating with both clients and candidates.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission
- Structured training programme: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders programme
- Fast career progression: 90% of our Consultants become Principals/ Managers within 3 years!
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have had our best ever quarter during Covid and had 4 promotions in the last month.
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Mauritius), day trips and more
- Remote and office working