Recruitment Team Leader - Technology - London
Recruitment Team Leader - Technology
London, England, United Kingdom
Team Leader – Technology
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We are looking for Recruitment Team Leads to lead a team of Recruiters in either the perm or contract technology space, you will inherit a team of junior and mid level Recruitment Consultants and will be tasked on developing and supporting them.
You will have strong client development skills and have worked in technology recruitment for 3 years, previous management/ leader experience isn’t essential. You will be put through our leadership programme, just the desire to lead a team and help them grow.
- Leading by example, driving performance of recruitment activity, such as candidate generation, leveraging existing clients and building new client relationships, maintaining a constant pipeline, consistent billing activity.
- Strong commercial/ business acumen
- Managing a P & L, headcount & budgets
- Driving recruitment activity, individual and team performance
- Supporting Consultants in your team with their performance
- Coaching and mentoring
- Reporting to the MD
- Structured training programme: be included on our Senior Leaders programme
- Share options
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have HIT £4,000,000 across the group for the last two motnhs
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Mauritius), day trips and more
- Remote and office working
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, car allowances, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets plus much more
- International work / travel opportunities (8 offices worldwide)