Recruitment Consultant - Sector Retraining Opportunities - Bristol
Recruitment Consultant - Sector Retraining Opportunities
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Recruitment Consultant – Sector Retraining Scheme
Make your next career choice matter.
Do you love recruitment, but want to recruit in a faster growing, exciting sector?
We are looking for incredible people to join our prestigious ‘Opus Retraining Academy’ to work in the technology, digital or renewal energy sectors in our Bristol, London and Manchester offices in the UK.
It’s been a challenging 12 months, and the landscape has changed for many companies. Now, more than ever, it’s important that you build your career in a future-proof sector.
Digital, Technology and Clean Energy were the most robust sectors in 2020.
As the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally, we understand the importance of breaking boundaries, challenging the status quo and turning problems into opportunities. We are looking for ambitious people who want to help us do just that.
We started in the UK in 2008 with four people, and now have over 200 people in 8 offices across the Globe.
This is an environment of learning, support and success. Where your hard-work, effort and achievements are rewarded on merit, not on hierarchy. We have had many people join us from other recruitment sectors who are now leading teams, topping our Global Leaderboards and enjoying international opportunities.
As a result, we are now further investing in growth. And to celebrate that, we are launching an exciting new programme to employ and retrain people that want to be part of our supportive, winning culture.
We are accepting applications from people willing to work in any of our offices, those looking for partly remote work within reach of our office locations in:
UK – London, Bristol, Manchester
EU – Amsterdam
USA – NYC, Dallas, Tampa
Australia – Sydney
We will help you decide which team and division of the business is right for you, whether that’s in our Digital or Energy brand and taking your skills and interests into account.
You will also receive immersive training to upskill you in your new sector as quickly as possible..
To give our employees a huge differentiator, all employees joining this scheme will have access to our “introduction to tech” training through our sister brand www.nology.io meaning you could also learn the basics of agile, coding and programming – giving you the ability to talk confidently and with knowledge to both candidates and clients, and to truly understand the sector you are selling into. This is totally optional, and you can take as many or as few of these modules as you like.
This is a sector retraining programme for individuals with previous recruitment experience.
You will have worked in recruitment for a year or more, and be able to show success and progression in your current role. We will consider applications from those who previously worked in recruitment and are looking to get back into it, and those looking for flexible or part time work arrangements.
- We will accept applications for this retraining scheme from any level in recruitment – the main thing is that you want to join a fast-paced dynamic Tech or Energy recruitment team!
- Ability to build relationships with exciting clients and the most exceptional talent in these exciting growth market
- Proven success in a previous recruitment role
- Interest in the Technology or Energy sector
- A good listener who can anticipate the needs of others
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships
- A team player with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate
- Resilient, ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track, Most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Clear and tailored progression plans
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- The ability and support to Work From Home or take advantage of flexible work arrangements
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets plus much more
- Incentive trips to luxury global destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (8 offices worldwide)
- Competitive salary, commission and bonuses
- Uncapped commission, based entirely on performance