Operations Administrator - Contractor Care - Bristol
Operations Administrator - Contractor Care
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic operations administrator to join our contractor care team working from our office a short walk away from Temple Mead train station in Bristol. Established in February 2008, The Opus group have experienced unrivalled growth and were awarded both Virgin Fast Track Top 100 2012 & Recruiter Hot 100 2012 status. Opus Talent Solutions now have a large international offering with Offices in USA, Australia and Europe, a significant increase in headcount, and several internal promotions. Now it’s your chance to join a vibrant culture which espouses ambition and prides itself in the market-leading service we provide our rapidly increasing client base.
This role would suit someone who has an attention to detail and is very well organised. You would need to be able to work well under pressure and handle a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate would be someone with previous experience from working in a similar role however it isn’t essential as full training will be provided. Your responsibilities apply to the entire Opus Talent Solutions Group.
- Liaison to all Contractors on site through worldwide
- Reviewing and amending all terms into the business
- Contact for advice for Contractors on Payroll, time sheets, contracts and compliance
- Writing, Sending and chasing all contract placements, extensions and compliance documents
- Responsible for contractor check in/follow up calls once contracts have been sent
- Dealing with contractor queries and portal queries
- Dealing with client queries regarding contract terms and first point of contact to negotiate client payment terms
- Chasing time sheet approvals and missing Contractor invoices
- Preparing weekly and monthly contractor payroll
- Preparing and sending all remittances
- Liaison with Umbrella companies, ensuring procedural understanding and maintaining the PSL
- Ensuring Compliance records on RDB are up to date
- Contract extension and placement analysis – quarterly reports
- Raising complex contract queries to management
- Organises, creates and sends all perm terms
- Supporting and offering advice to Consultants regarding terminations and notice periods
- Checking all foreign workers have the Right to work in the UK i.e working visa
- Chasing all expenses approvals by the client
- Responsible for reading up on new Recruitment legislation which may affect operational and compliance processes
- Compliance Audits
- Contact for clients and discussing time approvals and procedures and deciding if it is feasible for us as an agency to follow their time sheet processes or whether we ask them to use Opus’
- All of the above for the Baltimore Account
- Answering the phone
- Clearing out the admin inbox
- Award-winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 Most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++.
- Competitive salary.
- Clear and tailored progression plans.
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory, and supportive.
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, and vision – we ensure the full cost of employee cover with no contribution required.
- Best-in-class training & development programmes
- International work/ travel opportunities (9 offices and counting worldwide).
- 30 days PTO, half-day Fridays, and 8 national holidays.