Learning Media Designer - Bristol
Learning Media Designer
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
As the world of learning continues to evolve, we’re looking to do the same. It’s important that we deliver learning when it’s needed; to improve the experience for our colleagues, clients and candidates. We want to utilise more digital learning interventions, where they can be proven to be more effective and efficient. As the Media Designer in our newly created Digital Learning Team, you’ll be tasked to create a wide array of digital media assets and learning content to support our learning solutions.
Working closely with the Learning Experience Designer as well as stakeholders and SMEs around the business; you’ll be tasked with creating media assets such as images, videos, animations, PDFs, eLearning and anything else that you think might fit the bill.
This role is a fixed term contract of up to 9 months initially. We may consider a longer term arrangement but will depend on work available at the time the contract ends. This team is actively growing however, so permanent opportunities could become available along the way!
We offer flexible working, hybrid working and fully remote working opportunities. Please let us know if you need to discuss your individual requirements for balancing work and life.
This is going to be a challenge so you are going to need to be ready for it! We have limited expertise in the current team to take this forward, and this will represent a shift in our service offering for our internal customers, so we will be looking to the Digital team to lead the way and teach us all you know.
Whoever joins us will be joining at an exciting time; we have just partnered with an awesome investor and have an ambitious (but achievable!) 5 year plan that we are committed to, with much gusto! You will be able to leverage a team of excellent people, with excellent organisational knowledge and training or coaching expertise too, so you won’t be alone.
A few core skills and experiences will also be essential:
- Good with a camera and the person/people on the other side of it generally!
- Specifically, builds rapport easily, and puts people at ease when they are experiencing nerves!
- Experience with digital learning software such as Articulate 360
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Adobe CC or similar
- Confident stakeholder management
Our total reward packages include:
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Clear and tailored progression plans
- Free access to our Mental Wellbeing app and access to our Wellbeing hub and community, Opus Well Rounded
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets plus much more