Internal Recruiter - Opus Talent Solutions Recruitment Academy - London
Internal Recruiter - Opus Talent Solutions Recruitment Academy
London, England, United Kingdom
People create culture; we are looking for culture cultivators to join our team.
As an internal recruiter for Opus Talent Solutions, you have the ability to set the tone for the company.
You will be directly responsible for the continued growth of our team. We are looking for matchmakers, natural networkers – people who can capture and magnify the company’s energy to attract fresh talent to the Opus family.
This role affords the commission-based perks of agency recruitment with the benefit of being able to see the results of your hard work daily as you watch the people you hire grow and thrive.
Your responsibilities will consist of scouting, attracting, and giving an epic experience to a diverse range of candidates. You will be the first point of contact and continual support system for each new cohort of Opus recruiters, kickstarting their careers as Recruitment Consultants within the teams of Opus Talent Solutions.
Not afraid of asking for a seat at the table? You will work directly under the Managing Director of your office, speaking with company heads and industry-leading managers to curate their teams.
Who are we?
Opus Talent Solutions is an international recruitment and training company that prides itself on solving global problems with talent.
We work exclusively in the future-focused areas of tech, digital and renewable energy – driving a positive impact on the economy and the planet.
We provide niche talent solutions to over 1,500 global clients including brands like Goldman Sachs, Burberry, Accenture, and Deliveroo.
We have 3 unique brands in the Opus TS family: Opus Recruitment Solutions (Tech), JD Ross Energy (Renewables) and _Nology (diversity and training). We aim to create diversity in the tech market and support the growth of the renewable energy sector.
Who makes an ideal candidate for this role?
- Social networker: you are a natural relationship builder whose verbal and written communication skills are noteworthy!
- High Emotional Intelligence: you’re always 3 steps ahead of the needs of those around you and able to support, advise and persuade people easily.
- Cheerleader: You understand the stressful experience of applying for a first job or changing careers and can be supportive, your feedback is always reflective of this.
- Sales focused: Commission doesn’t scare you; you are proud that your paycheque reflects your commitment, positive attitude and ability to exceed your targets.
The fun stuff
- We are an award-winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 Most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- We provide competitive salaries (£23-25,000 base with OTE of £35,000 within 18 months), car allowances, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- We have clear and tailored progression plans: if you reach your targets, you will be promoted no matter the timeline
- Our office provides a collaborative working environment that is friendly and supportive with a regular team, office and companywide events
- 2 pm finish every Friday May-September. We are trialling a 4.5-day work week, as part of our tailored hybrid working scheme.
- Top rewards/discounts include employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, a Flexi-benefits package that includes mental health support, gym classes and personal development opportunities
- Ability to work in our city-centre Manchester, Bristol or London offices.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual all-inclusive incentive trips to global luxury destinations such as Ibiza, Miami, the Swiss Alps and more
- Best-in-class training & development programmes with mentoring sessions monthly lead by top billers in the company
- International offices with opportunities to relocate to the UK, Australia, Europe and America.