HR Administrator - HR
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an HR Administrator to join a small but perfectly formed HR team in Bristol. The team support our global offices with all things HR and people related, so the role is truly generalist in its scope and reach. In supporting our global offices, we also deliver services in other employment law jurisdictions, meaning there is lots of variety and interesting work.
Our priority is delivering an exceptional candidate and employee experience, and are extremely customer focused. We are a fast paced organisation, with a progressive approach to Talent and People Development, and we firmly see this opportunity as one where someone can learn quickly, and progress their career in HR.
The HR and wider Talent team are a hardworking bunch who have a real ‘team first’ ethos; we take care of one another and dedicate real time to laughing to balance out the effort we put in!
- Working with IT, Payroll, wider Talent team and Hiring Managers to ensure the successful and positive on-boarding and employee life-cycle experience
- Data entry and maintenance of employee files, HR system files, payroll notifications and so on
- Recording of absence, benefits, and payroll information
- Collation and input of all of the above data for monthly payroll run in line with weekly and monthly payroll deadlines and for timely management reporting
- Running and distributing the important People Data reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as well as picking up ad hoc requests from our internal customers!
- Level 1 support for HR queries, acting as an escalation point to HR colleagues where necessary; supporting Employee Relations, Absence Management, Performance Management, Reward, and Employee Development processes
- Writing letters, taking notes in meetings, scanning, filing and general administrative tasks
- Supporting HR and Talent colleagues in ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will:
- be an approachable, amenable, friendly individual who prides themselves on their professionalism and their ability to deliver a good customer service
- have strong computer literacy (MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- have experience with HR Software would be ideal, but any CRM or record management system experience would be useful
- be exceptionally organised, with an ability to prioritise important projects and be able to positively (and persistently!) facilitate other people completing tasks (we are professional nags, so not easily taking no for an answer is a must!)
- have strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- be an active opportunity and knowledge seeker! This person will demonstrate their passion for HR and their keenness to learn and develop by proactively seeking out knowledge through webinars, attending industry events, reading HR blogs and articles.
- be comfortable and eager to shadow Talent and HR colleagues to help develop more in depth knowledge of HR
- be a positive advocate of our brand, our team and will be an ambassador of our culture and our standards
Our total reward packages include:
- A competitive and transparent salary structure
- Tailored and individualised career path mapping
- Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering training whatever your level and aspirations
- International relocation opportunities
- Other performance based rewards and incentives
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Free access to our Mental Wellbeing App – Everymind
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
- Tech schemes
- Eye Care Schemes
- Employee discounts programme
- Ways to earn more paid time off (Time2 scheme)
- Open plan, modern offices in a central location near to Bristol Temple Meads and all major bus routes!