Graduate Recruitment Consultant - MCH
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We’re looking for people who want to make their next career choice matter.
These people are interested in sales and people focused roles, with a particular passion for the Technology or Energy sector. They’re confident: each of them a people person, team players and relationship builders with a flair for negotiation and persuasion.
Recruitment being a sales role you will be expected to hit targets and be motivated by earning commission on top of your basic salary.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be a specialist in the Tech or Energy space, you will be put in a market and develop your knowledge within that area.
In-training, you’ll be put through our intensive, award-winning training programme. After four weeks you’ll have graduated along with the rest of your team into an environment of learning, support and success.
You will be trained in how the recruitment process works: from candidate management to client relationships, sales and negotiating. The role involves building relationships, cold calling, business development and lead generation. You’ll also be able to access Nology’s tech training program, if you want to, that covers the basics of agile, coding and programming, so you can talk confidently to both candidates and clients.
As an Opus Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have excellent earning potential and the chance to have an incredible career surrounded by like minded people and ambitious clients.
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, car allowances, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Clear and tailored progression plans
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets plus much more
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips to luxury global destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (8 offices worldwide)