French Speaking Recruitment Consultant - London
French Speaking Recruitment Consultant
London, England, United Kingdom
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We’re looking for people who want to make their next career choice matter. These people are interested in sales and people focused roles, with a particular passion for the Technology or Energy sector. They’re confident: each of them a people person, team players and relationship builders with a flair for negotiation and persuasion.
Recruitment being a sales role you will be expected to hit targets and be motivated by earning commission on top of your basic salary.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be a specialist in the French Energy space, French language skills are a must!
In-training, you’ll be put through our intensive, award-winning training programme. After four weeks you’ll have graduated along with the rest of your team into an environment of learning, support and success.
You will be trained in how the recruitment process works: from candidate management to client relationships, sales and negotiating. As an Opus Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have excellent earning potential and the chance to have an incredible career surrounded by like minded people and ambitious clients.
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Business development, building new client relationships through cold calling, meetings and networking.
- Arranging events/ meets ups within your market area.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Finding the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting and other
- Creating job adverts
- Negotiating with both clients and candidates.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission
- Structured training programme: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders programme
- Fast career progression: 90% of our Consultants become Principals/ Managers within 3 years!
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have had our best ever quarter during Covid and had 4 promotions in the last month.
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Mauritius), day trips and more
- Remote and office working