Delivery Recruitment Consultant - London
Delivery Recruitment Consultant
London, England, United Kingdom
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award-winning talent consultancy and the fastest growing Tech and Energy recruitment firm globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.
We’re looking for people who want to make their next career choice matter. These people are interested in people focused roles, with a particular passion for the Technology sector. Please note 6 months recruitment experience is a must for this role (any sector is fine).
Opus are looking to grow yet again, due to an incredibly busy first quarter with no signs of slowing down, we are looking to add someone to our Delivery team.
If you don’t enjoy the business development side of the role but love speaking to candidates and want to make that your core focus then this could be the role for you! We have over 200 roles for someone to come in and work from day one, working across the technology market with a range of different clients.
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment experience – any sector
- Strong candidate qualification
- Understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Qualifying, pre closing and closing candidates
- Interview prep
- Source candidates and build relationships
- Working with 360 Consultants to help fill job requirements
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Finding the best talent in your market by networking and headhunting
- Creating job adverts
- Negotiating with candidates, selling the role and closing them on the opportunity
- Structured training programme: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders programme
- Fast career progression: 90% of our Consultants become Principals/ Managers within 3 years!
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have had our best ever quarter during Covid and had 4 promotions in the last month.
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Mauritius), day trips and more
- Remote and office working
- Award winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries, car allowances, uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets plus much more
- International work / travel opportunities (8 offices worldwide)