Delivery Consultant/ Talent Partner - London
Delivery Consultant/ Talent Partner
London, England, United Kingdom
Please note technology recruitment experience is essential for this role
Opus are looking to grow yet again, due to an incredibly busy first quarter with no signs of slowing down, we are looking to add someone to our Delivery Perm team.
We are hiring for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join us. If you are an experienced 180 Recruiter or maybe you don’t enjoy the business development side of the role but love speaking to candidates, then this could be the role for you! We have multiple vacancy’s that we need your help with, working across all verticals in the technology market.
- Source candidates and build relationships
- Working with 360 Consultants to help fill job requirements
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Finding the best talent in your market by networking and headhunting
- Creating job adverts
- Negotiating with candidates, selling the role and closing them on the opportunity
- Minimum of 1 year technology recruitment experience
- Good understanding across all the tech verticals
- Strong candidate qualification
- Understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission
- Structured training programme: be included on our Senior Development/ future leaders programme
- Fast career progression: 90% of our Consultants become Principals/ Managers within 3 years!
- We are a high performing team-based sales culture: We have had our best ever quarter during Covid and had 4 promotions in the last month.
- Incentives: Lunch clubs, Holidays (Bali, New York, Mauritius), day trips and more
- Remote and office working