Credit Controller - Bristol
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced credit controller to join our contractor care team working from our office located a short walk from Temple Meads train station in Bristol.
Established in February 2008, The Opus group have experienced unrivalled growth and were awarded both Virgin Fast Track Top 100 2012 & Recruiter Hot 100 2012 status. Opus Talent Solutions now have a large international offering with Offices in USA, Australia and Europe, a significant increase in headcount, and several internal promotions. Now it’s your chance to join a vibrant culture which espouses ambition and prides itself in the market-leading service we provide our rapidly increasing client base.
This role would suit someone who has an attention to detail and is very well organised. You would need to be able to work well under pressure and handle a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience of working in a credit control environment. Your responsibilities apply to the entire Opus Talent Solutions Group.
· Creates, processes and sends all client invoices / credit notes
· Conduct client calls to ensure we understand their process for payment
· Monitors and keeps PO system up to date
· Runs credit checks and advises on best terms of business
· Supports in the negotiation of terms of business
· Uploads customer invoices onto our accounts system (Sage 50)
· Supports with Transaction Reconciliation on a monthly basis
· Contacts clients on a daily basis for cash collection
· Manages accounts receivable helpdesk for all accounts related queries
· Uses HSBC.Net to pull money received and upload client invoices
· Uses Excel on a regular basis to update cash position
· Creates a variety of spreadsheets to report the cash collection and aged debt figures to the senior management team
· Runs monthly checks through our CRM & online timesheet portal to ensure all time is correctly billed
You will ideally have at least 3 years of Credit Control experience within a commercial environment.
- Award-winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 Most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++.
- Competitive salary.
- Clear and tailored progression plans.
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory, and supportive.
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, and vision – we ensure the full cost of employee cover with no contribution required.
- Best-in-class training & development programmes
- International work/ travel opportunities (9 offices and counting worldwide).
- 30 days PTO, half-day Fridays, and 8 national holidays.