Talent Acquisition Specialist - Opus TS - Jun 2022
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- Work within a fun and dynamic team – be directly reponsible for attracting fresh talent
- Commission based perks of an agency recruitment environment
- Continual learning and development – loads of career growth
WHO ARE WE?
Opus Talent Solutions is a global recruitment and training company that prides itself on solving global problems with talent.
We work exclusively in the future focused areas of tech, digital and renewable energy – driving a positive impact on the economy and the planet.
We provide niche talent solutions to over 1,500 global clients including brands like Goldman Sachs, Burberry, Accenture, and Deliveroo.
We have 3 unique brands in the Opus TS family: Opus Recruitment Solutions (Tech), JD Ross Energy (Renewables) and _Nology (diversity and training). We aim to create diversity in the tech market and support the growth of renewable energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an internal recruiter for Opus Talent Solutions, you have the ability to set the tone for the company.
You will be directly responsible for the continued growth of our team. We are looking for matchmakers, natural networkers – people who can capture and magnify the company’s energy to attract fresh talent to the Opus family.
This role affords the commission-based perks of agency recruitment with the benefit of being able to see the results of your hard work on a daily basis as you watch the people you hire grow and thrive.
Your responsibilities will consist of scouting, attracting, and giving an epic experience to a diverse range of candidates. You will be the first point of contact and continual support system for each new cohort of Opus recruiters, kickstarting their careers as Recruitment Consultants within the teams of Opus Talent Solutions.
Not afraid of asking for a seat at the table? You will work directly under the Managing Director of your office, speaking with company heads and industry-leading managers to curate their teams.
Who makes an ideal candidate for this role?
- Social networker: you are a natural relationship builder whose verbal and written communication skills are noteworthy!
- High Emotional Intelligence: you’re always 3 steps ahead of the needs of those around you and able to support, advise and persuade people easily.
- Cheerleader: You understand the stressful experience of applying for a first job or changing careers and can be supportive, your feedback is always reflective of this.
- Sales focused: Commission doesn’t scare you; you are proud that your paycheque reflects your commitment, positive attitude and ability to exceed your targets.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Clearly defined career path for all who join us
- Perks and benefits of agency recruitment enviroment
- Opportunity to join incentivised bonuses and holidays
- Earn early finishes and days off for hitting targets eg: WFH days, 2pm finish on Fridays
- Monthly lunch clubs at Sydney’s finest restaurants
- Brand new office in Barangaroo overlooking darling harbour
- International relocation opportunities – UK, Europe and United States
- Hugely fun team with bundles of banter!
- Continual training and development team providing a centre of excellence
- Opportunity to boost your bank account