Partnerships Lead - _nology - Aus
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Significant earning potential – opportunity to boost your bank account!
- Be a foundational team member in a team that is truly passionate about what we do
- Your chance to make an impact on the Technology sector
WHO WE ARE
_nology is young, but we already have a global presence and a strong record of delivering exceptional outcomes.
Backed by one of the fastest-growing tech consultancies in the world, we have offices in the UK, Sydney & the US. Matching this scale is our ambition to grow all over the world in the coming years. For now, we’re getting our name established in the UK & Australia and building our ability to deliver the future of software training. We are so proud to say of the 600+ people we have trained for careers in tech, 48% of those are women!
_nology (Pronounced nOl-uh-jee OR technology without the tech 😉) was launched in response to the global shortage of technology skills. We’re on a mission to provide the sector with new talent from untapped pools, whilst also having a meaningful impact on diversity.
We want to dispel the myths about what it means to have a career in technology – and prove that there is space for everyone.
Did you know that only 12% of software developers in the market are women? Or that of people studying technology at universities – only one in four will go on to roles in the sector?
We are creating pathways to roles in tech for people with a real passion and aptitude to learn.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven individual with an entrepreneurial flair, keen to make a difference, whilst building the _nology brand.
The role involves research, strategy, and execution of a pitch to ultimately place Nologists onsite with our partners.
- Identify sales leads and a target client map
- Design and deliver a business development plan to reach target clients, and take them on the sales journey
- Communicating with decision-makers to open conversation about _nology
- Lead business meetings with clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Negotiate with clients to find the best commercial solution
- Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure – significant earning potential
- Hybrid working environment
- Clearly defined career path
- Continual training and development
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Annual super trips – the likes of Hawaii, Las Vegas, Mykonos, Ibiza, Canada to name a few
- 30 days annual leave
- One week work from any Opus/_nology office globally
- One week work from a destination of your choice
- Fully collaborative team – we all love _nology’s mission and brand and it really shows!
- Early Friday finishes in the summer months
- 2 x weekly boxing session at virgin active with the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a similar role – tech recruitment or tech/software sales
- Confident building out B2B Leads
- Excellent written skills
- A compelling communicator, able to bring partners on journeys with you and swiftly handle any objections
- Passion for improving diversity in the tech landscape and creating opportunities for people in the industry
- Account management skills including identifying opportunities for expansion
This opportunity is truly exciting and rewarding and I’d love to tell you all about it! If you are keen to hear more please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Jodie on (02) 8089 0126 or click “Apply Now”