Account Director/Solutions Lead - Sydney - May
Account Director/Solutions Lead
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SOLUTIONS LEAD
- Foundational team member to lead solutions – make your mark across APAC
- Attractive salary, career opportunity and huge earning potential
- Surround yourself with high performers in a global company
WHO IS OPUS?
Opus Talent Solutions are a young, fun, and driven recruitment consultancy. We are innovative and award winning. Niche and global. Unrivalled and ever evolving. Our specialist recruitment solutions are only as successful as the clients and candidates they satisfy. But we don’t stop there. Because as the IT, technology, and engineering sectors we serve continue to advance, we too continue to grow, expand, and evolve at a rapid pace.
That’s why we are now on the hunt for an Account Director/Solutions Lead with experience in technology recruitment to be responsible for expanding, growing, and managing our existing and new major accounts.
Part of this role will be to add to our growing Project based recruitment portfolio and RPO/MSP programmes in Sydney. This is your chance to take your career to the next level – all whilst having a cracking time with our fun and boisterous team!
- Overall management of named Accounts / Overseeing all delivery from a portfolio level,
- Engagement with key stakeholders including service reviews, internally and externally.
- Part of the steering committee responsible for the introduction of Client Share – Australia.
- Responsible for collaboration with existing Account Leads and ultimately responsible for outcomes associated with these named accounts.
- Collaboration responsibility across Opus Talent Solutions / JD Ross Energy and _Nology to spot cross-selling opportunities and Solution discussions.
- In collaboration with our Global Head of Client Engagement, be responsible for Cross border internal and external collaboration to assure we are making the most of our global agreements,
- Continuously improving process and account management processes
YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience within agency recruitment in a recruitment role or account management – IT
- Experience in managing and growing major accounts
- Demonstrate resilience, an outstanding work ethic and a driven ambitious determined and competitive mind-set
- Full eligibility to work within Australia no restrictions – Australian citizenship, Permanent Resident, approved Defacto
- Sponsorship available for those that meet Australian requirements – 5years proven recruitment experience, or 2 years recruitment experience coupled with a relevant degree
- Proven track record of billings and account management success
If you are keen to apply, please submit you CV or give Jodie Elson a call to discuss further on 02 8089 0126 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lizzie Newman on 02 8089 0123.